Saturday, February 25, 2012

Really need to figure out what "motivates" me...I have been sick with sinus/allergies/bronchitis on and off for 2 months, so now that I'm finally beginning to feel better, I am really feeling FAT!! I need to stop eating and get up off my badonkadonk and do some exercise. I hate being "that person" that complains and whines, but won't do anything about it.
What can I do to motivate me to lose weight/tone up???? Clothes? Not really... Purse? Nope... the thoughts of spring/summer swimsuits should be enough, but it's not.  WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, just coming off of having baby #2 and I never lost baby #1 weight or the comfy lbs you get when you get married. I have had a tough time with the battle of the buldge but hey life is short to worry so much about that. But I did start a new exercise routine after well a year of practically doing nothing, and I have to tell you that the energy I get after I work out for the day is so great. I feel better, I think I look better, and I don't have that feeling of being completely angry because I can't nap after work. So I say if nothing else commit to 15 minutes of something. before you know it working out will make you feel good and it can be your time for you. I work out on my lunch hour, we have a gym across the street, but it is my time for me, I know that after I come home from work I have no time for me so I look forward to it. Good luck

    ReplyDelete